These are gourmet fresh appetizers for a nice evening with your love! I mixed smoked salmon with apple and sauerkraut, which comes from my home region in France. Sauerkraut is obviously an option but I’d recommend adding it for an extra gourmet touch in your cuisine. Try these great appetizers now!
- Cut the onion and the smoked salmon into very small cubes, and put them in a large bowl.
- Peel the apple and cut it in very small cubes. Put the whole in the bowl.
- Add 6 tablespoons of crème fraiche and add the juice of half a lemon – or even more if you love lemon.
- Chase parsley and chives and add it into the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir together very well. Now you have to prepare the toasts!
- Put the sliced bread in the toaster.
- Cut every slice of bread into 2 or 3 pieces.
- With a tablespoon, put your mixture onto the toast.
- Add sauerkraut on top of a few toasts.
Your wonderful little toasts are now ready to be tasted. Enjoy!